Enel X Way JuiceBox 40, Residential, FREE Domestic Shipping
WiFi-enabled 40-amp smart EV charging station (Level 2 EVSE) with 25-foot cable & integrated cable management
JuiceBox 40, the best-selling smart home charging station, combines speed, performance and value. Enjoyed by thousands of satisfied EV drivers, it delivers all the safety and smart charging features you need to make home charging easy, reliable and cost-effective.
Built on the universal J1772 charging standard, JuiceBox is a Level 2 charging station that can power all electric vehicles on the market today, including Teslas via an adapter commonly used by Tesla drivers.
- Up to 7x Faster Charging: Spend less time waiting for your EV to charge and more time enjoying the drive.
- WiFi Connectivity: Monitor and schedule charging with intuitive JuiceNet mobile app & web portal.
- Convenient & Stylish Design: Dynamic LED lights display WiFi connectivity and charging behavior.
- Smart Grid Savings: Schedule your charging times when rates are lower — making your electric vehicle even cheaper to drive. Qualifies for many local utility rebates and incentives.
- Notifications: Get notified when your car is fully charged, set up a daily charging routine, or simply ask JuiceNet to remind you to plug in when life gets too busy.
- Easy to Use and Install: Quick-release mounting bracket and built-in cable management make set up and daily charging a breeze.
- Voice Control: Monitor, manage, and control your charger via voice commands on Amazon Echo / Alexa and Google Home.
- Universal Compatibility: SAE-J1772™ connector ensures compatibility with all EVs on the market today and in the future, including Teslas with a commonly used adapter.
- Optimize charging times and participate in smart grid programs to reduce emissions
- ENERGY STAR®-certified
- Drive even greener with JuiceNet Green’s Automated Emissions Reductions
- Earn Cash for Smart Charging: Participate in the JuicePoints program to get paid for charging your electric car.
- Flexible Installation: Available with two installation options: a 240V plug (NEMA 14-50), or hardwired input whip. A professional electrician may be required for installation if you do not already have a NEMA 14-50 outlet.
- Manage Load: Configure two or more JuiceBox charging stations to share a circuit.
- Warranty: 3-year manufacturer's warranty for use under normal residential operating conditions (please note that the residential warranty is void if the station is used in a non-residential setting).
- Indoor and Outdoor Rated: Weatherproof, dust-tight, polycarbonate casing.
- EVmatch Software Compatible: Customize and leverage EVmatch software for your charging setup. Features include payment processing, reservations, reports, groups, idle fees, and more.
In the package, you will receive:
A JuiceBox 40, featuring:
- A 40-amp 25-foot charging cable (also known as a J1772 cable)
- A 1.7-foot input cable with NEMA 14-50 plug OR 1.7-foot hardwire pigtail
- Full JuiceNet app and online control dashboard to set up and monitor your station
- Installation guide
- Wall mounting bracket
- Security lock with key
We sell electric car chargers that are either plug in, meaning they can connect to a standard NEMA 14-50 outlet, or are hardwired, meaning they must be directly fastened to the circuit without using a traditional outlet or plug. See our installation guide to learn more.
Output Power: 40A, 9.6kW
Input Voltage: Single phase input power: 208 - 240 VAC ~ 60Hz
Input: 1.7-foot input cable with NEMA 14-50 plug OR 1.7-foot hardwire pigtail
Output Cable: 25-foot (with extension cables available)
SAE J1772 standard plug
Dimensions: 7.6” (173 mm) x 18.6”(474 mm) x 5.6” (141 mm)
Shipping Dimensions Weight: 15 lbs
Codes and Standards: NEMA 4 / IP66, SAE, FCC Part 15 Class B, NEC 625 compliant
Warranty: 3-year warranty for use under normal residential operating conditions
Safety: UL and cUL Listed
Energy Efficiency: ENERGY STAR certified